New Welsh Review 4, Spring 1989
17 in stock
Sally Roberts Jones looks at the influence that Arthurian legend has had, and continues to have on literature and film.
• Profile of Roland Mathias by Jeremy Hooker
The author looks at the life of Roland Mathias - historian, poet, critic and teacher - and the important role he has played in the development of Anglo-Welsh writing.
• by Moira Dearnley
Moira Dearnely on the view of Wales in the novels of 19th Century writer, Anne Beale.
• Glyn Jones and I go to Paris by Elwyn Davies
Extracts from the 1932 diary of Elwyn Davies.
• Books and Curators by J R Kenyon
J R Kenyon on the library of the National Museum of Wales.
• Letter from America by David Lloyd
On poetry magazines.
• Write On! New Theatre in Wales by David Adams
A report on Made in Wales's Write on Festival in Mold and Cardiff.
• The Ferryman's Daughter by Alun Richards
• The Agony in the Garden by Lynn Kramer
• Elephants Never Forget by Bernard Harrington
• A Bird in the House by Katie Campbell
Editor: Belinda Humfrey